Saturday, July 7, 2007

Amazing

Until recently I hadn't been to Chipotle in years. I also lived on the other side of the country, and was eating gluten still at the time. But I decided to finally go back a few weeks ago. I was hungry and it sounded good. I hated that I couldn't get a burrito, but I made due with some crunchy tacos instead. It tasted amazing.

I realize I use "amazing" way to much when I talk about good food. The issue is it's hard to find safe foods from restaurants. So when I find great tasting GF things, it's just so amazing to me. It's amazing the it tastes good and I can actually enjoy it without regretting it an hour or so later. Having a food intolerance is harder then most people think. Majority of the people I know don't have any food issues or only mild lactose problems. They don't understand what it's like. It can be depressing and painful at times.

2 comments:

Mike Eberhart said...

You got my attention with this post, since I used to eat at Chipotle's quite a few years ago (pre-GF days), and haven't been there since. I definitely liked their products back then, and I'll have to give then another try. Thanks for the post.

Unknown said...

Was this the time we went down here? Was that after the concert or before?

I have not been there since! Yum Yum

What other resturants have you added to your list?